Here’s to you, here’s to me, big & little we’ll always be




Almost a year ago, I met Caiti on Bid Day, and little did I know at the time she would quickly become one of the most important people in my life. On Bid Day we were randomly paired together, and that’s when I knew not only were you going to be my Little, but my best friend and partner in crime. I never thought I would be so excited to add to our little family as much as I was.
Caiti, you truly made my junior year one to remember! Your G-Big and I love you so much and we were ecstatic to add you to our family. I never thought I could become so close to someone so fast, but with you it was just so easy. I hope you know in a year when I graduate you can still come to me for any advice or anything you need. And of course I hope you know I will still be coming to you about my boy problems and adult problems as well.  You have taught me so much about myself and what it truly means to be a mentor to someone. You have made me so proud as I watched you find your place in Tri Delta.
Thank you for being there for me during my low points this past year. You truly represent what it means to be a unconditional friend, through thick and thin. You help me laugh when I want to cry, and you encourage me to always try my hardest. Thank you for all our movie nights with ice cream, our adventurous nights, and of course our endless sleepovers in the Delta Dome this past year. You’re such a blessing in my life, and in everyone you touch. You shine so bright little one, and you show people what true kindness and sisterhood really mean. No matter how many miles we will be from each other in a year or where we will be in our crazy lives remember, “here’s to you, here’s to me, big and little we’ll always be”.

Delta Love,
Macie Hance
Recruitment Team
Intramural Chair

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment