A Letter From Our President.














Hello lovelies! As president of this amazing chapter, I am beyond excited that you have decided, or are considering, going through recruitment here at SFA! My college experience has been a rollercoaster – many ups and downs, but the one thing that has remained constant is the love and support that surrounds me in Tri Delta. One of my sisters (and bff for life) always describes Tri Delta as “the cherry on top” of her life’s ice cream sundae and I could not have said it better myself.
When I decided to register for recruitment nearly 3 years ago, I never imagined I would be where I am today. I was a big ball of excitement and nerves when Day One rolled around, and by Day Two I had no idea how I was going to decide between the row full of houses that are all unique and have something to offer. It was Day Three, aka Preference Night, when I knew that Tri Delta was where I wanted to call home.  
That night, I remember looking around me and seeing a group of people so different from one another who were unified by their passion for Tri Delta and its values. It was overwhelmingly clear that they loved each other, Tri Delta, and the ideals that this sorority stands for. They were all brave, bold, beautiful, and kind women who dedicated their time and energy to the betterment of each other, the sorority, and their wonderful philanthropic partner, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. They held the ideals of sisterhood high and they steadfastly loved one another through the highest highs and lowest lows.
Not only did they have these great ideals and passions, but they were so eager to share Tri Delta and the amazing experience of being a Panhellenic woman with me. It was true then, and the same is true now 3 years later. I have felt the same sense of happiness, relief, love, security, and acceptance every day since I ran home to my sisters for the first time on bid day. This chapter has given me leadership experience and skills through officer positions, connections, memories, and the most genuine, love-filled friendships I have ever had. It humbles me to serve a chapter that aims to fill each day with truth, self-sacrifice, and friendship. Not only that, but I am so relieved to know that I have found the women that will be my friends and sisters for the rest of my life. I am so proud to call myself a Tri Delta woman and be a part of something that is so much greater than myself. I love this chapter and its members with all of my heart and I can’t wait to meet all of you and share with you the joy that is being a Tri Delta woman.  

Delta Love,
Madison Hunsucker

Chapter President

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment