A Letter From Our President


Wow! Congratulations! You have finally made it! Recruitment is finally here and I hope that you will find your forever home! 
Tri Delta has been such a high honor to be apart of! For me Tri Delta is about being apart of something that is bigger than myself and giving back to the children of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital! The sisterhood that I have been invited into has been none other than rewarding! I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that anyone of my sisters would have my back! As the purpose of Delta Delta Delta is to develop a more womanly character and intellectual life, I can say that it has done just that! Without Delta Delta Delta and living by her precepts I would not be the woman I am today! I have mended perpetual bonds that will live on beyond my four years as a collegian! 
I came into recruitment as a transfer student and didn't know what to expect coming into the game late! Honestly, I am so thankful for the timing of my membership! 
I am looking forward to the women going through recruitment to find their forever homes! There is nothing like seeing the zeal on the faces of potential new member coming through our doors! I can't wait to welcome new members into the greatest sisterhood and call you forever Tri Delta sisters! I encourage you to keep an open mind throughout recruitment and enjoy the process! Go into each house being yourself and confident! 

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment