A Letter To Our Future New Members

     
     My name is Ally and I am the New Member Educator for the Beta Xi chapter of Tri Delta.  From bid day to big-little reveal to new member retreat to initiation, I am responsible for anything and everything concerning new members! I really believe that I have one of the best officer positions in the chapter because I get the privilege of sharing our sisterhood and how much it means to me.
     From the beginning, new members are welcomed into our Tri Delta family with open arms. Though being an active sister is the best, there is nothing that compares to the new member period! As a new member, girls will begin to find their place in our chapter and start to build a legacy that will leave a mark in our sisterhood for the years to come. 
    What I hope for each new member is that she too finds a home in Tri Delta – a home full of sisters who are always there to support, love, and encourage her. Sisters she can laugh with, cry with, and sit in the chapter room and talk for hours with. I hope she finds a place where she can be herself in Tri Delta and take advantage of everything college has to offer. I hope she finds the sisters she never knew she needed.
     Joining a sorority may seem like a lot to experience while balancing school, a social life, and sometimes a job, but it’s pretty practical, and I’ll show you how! My job is to be there for the new members whenever they need it whether that be answering questions, calming their worries or just being a friend. 
    Choosing to become a new member of Tri Delta was honestly the best decision I have ever made. I will always be proud to be a Tri Delta and I am looking forward to sharing this with PC 16!

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment