A Letter to the Founders of Tri Delta

As I go into my second year as a Tri Delta, I feel as if my Beta Xi sisters have truly shown me what Delta Love is. The perpetual bond that my sisters and I share was created almost 130 years ago. These founding group of women deserve the biggest shout out!

Isabel, Florence, Eleanor, and Sarah,

            Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of something bigger than myself. Being the first in my family to go greek, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Little did I know, I was about to be a part of a community of constant love and laughter. Each and every one of my sisters is special in their own way. Tri Delta has given me the opportunity to embrace my own uniqueness, along with the different types of personalities that are found inside our house. Although we are all so different, I know that no matter who I go to, I can always find someone to talk to and for a good hug. The memories I have made in the past year alone are ones that will be held closest to my heart. My sorority has given me a new sense of pride. My letters have guided me to be proud of who I am, by the impact I am making on St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, as well as on my campus. My chapter has become the biggest part of my life. I’m happiest in my letters, most comfortable around my sisters, and have a home away from home. This would not be without Delta Delta Delta. I wish you could see today the chain-reaction that you have made on young women everywhere. Your legacy will continue as we “steadfastly love one another.”
                                                                            Delta Love and More,
                                                                               Corina Alegria


P.S. I’m sure you didn’t intend for this much glitter to be used, we’re (kind of) sorry.

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment